Watch the video below with youth, then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- What do the youth in the video want to do to help others?
- What are some of the needs of the people in your school and in your community?
- What do you want to do to give of yourself to help others?
- Do you believe this statement: “It is better to give than to receive.” Why? Why not?
- What does this quote mean, “We make a living by what we earn; we make a life by what we give”?
- Do you agree with the quote? Why or why not?
- What is a problem in the world that you want to help solve?
- How will you use your life to help solve that problem?