Watch the video below with youth, then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- What did Alonzo do for the elderly man?
- What did Alonzo do besides help the man down the escalator?
(he talked with him)
- What were the major differences between Alonzo and the man
- When someone is different than you in race or age or both,
does this cause you not to interact with them?
Why or why not?
- What about someone who is disabled? Do you interact with the disabled? Why?
- What does it take to interact with someone that is different
- Will you get out of your comfort zone? When and how?