Watch the video below with youth then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- What special thing did these two women do?
- What were they first going to do (keep going)?
- Why did they turn back to help the man?
- What did they say to the man that helped him change his mind on committing suicide?
- When have you kept going when you have seen somebody depressed?
- When have you stopped and helped somebody who was feeling down?
- How did your actions in stopping to talk to that person, make a positive impact on them?
- How can we show people that we care about them?
- How can we give people hope?