Watch the video below with youth, then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- What kind of player can you be
like some times: negative talker,
over-exaggerator, ball hog, telling the coach what to do, or team clown?
- How can being this way hurt your
performance and hurt the team?
- Are you like this in real life?
- How is this hurting you in other
areas of your life?
- What are your positive character
- How can you be more of your
positive qualities and less of your negatives?