Watch the video below with youth, then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- How is teamwork displayed in the video?
- How does great passing lead to easy scores?
- If one player tried to do everything him/herself how would this hurt his/her team?
- Are you an unselfish player? How?
- Are you unselfish in other areas of your life? How?
- Do you seek to make your teammates better? How? Do you seek to help your siblings and/or classmates get better? How?
- When you are on the sideline or the bench, how can you be a good team player?
- Are you practicing great teamwork at practice? How?