Watch the video below with youth, then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- How tall was the fence?
- How many guys are in the video?
- What are some principles of teamwork can you learn from how they got everyone over the fence?
- How much planning do you think they did before climbing the fence?
- How much practicing do you thing they did?
- What did each guy have to do to make the plan work?
- How much planning, preparing and practicing does your team does before a game?
- Why is teamwork important in the real world? (school, home, work)