Watch the Video Below With Youth, Then Use The Questions Below To Have a Mentoring Conversation With Them.
- What do the girls and women in the video mean when they say: “Wish they see me for me, the real me?”
- What do they think guys mostly see when they look at them?
- Girls only: How do you feel when guys are just looking at your outward appearance?
- What does it mean to be a sex object?
- Guys only: How do you think girls/women feel when you look at them and speak to them like they are just sex objects?
- Guys only: Have you seen guys sexually harassing girls/women? In what way?
- When you have seen girls being sexually harassed in person or on social media, do you do anything or say anything? What do you do or what should you do?
- Girls only: What can you do to demand respect from guys?
- Girls only: What should you do when you are sexually harassed – in person or on social media?