Watch the video below with youth, then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- Do you have to stop trying to be popular in order to be
real? Why or why not?
- What is the difference between being well known and being worth
- How are you working on being a person who is worth knowing?
- How do the experts know the difference between real diamonds and
the fake diamonds? (the flaws)
- What does this tell you about people who are being real and
people who are fake?
- Are you happy with who you really are? Why or why not?
- On a scale from 1 to 10 (with 10 being the best), how would you
rate your self-esteem?
- What should you do with people who don’t like you?