Watch the video below with youth, then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- Coach Deion Sanders says that you have to put away
childish things. What does he mean by
- What does he mean when he says, “You can’t
continuously do the things you’ve always done and expect to get the results”?
- What childish things do you need to put away?
- Who do you need to disconnect from in order
to make changes in your life (people you hang around, girls you are talking to,
- What will they say about you when you stop
talking to them or hanging with them?
- What will be the positive results when you
make these changes?
- What will be the negative results if you don’t?