Watch the video below with youth, then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- In the “Hook” of the song it says, "Mediocrity gon hate this." What does mediocrity mean?
- Why does mediocrity hate greatness?
- In Verse 1 of the song it says, “Focus getting better every day, just 1%, 1%." What does this have to do with pursuing greatness?
- Are you focusing on getting a little better every day? If so, in what areas of your life? What does a little better every day turn into?
- At the end of Verse 1 it says, “Just commit, just commit!” What does commitment have to do with pursuing greatness?
- Are you committed to pursuing greatness? How do you show it?
- What does practice have to do with pursuing greatness?
- What are you practicing?