Watch the video below with youth then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- How bad of shape was Arthur in? Why?
- What did the doctors tell him?
- What did he start doing to change his condition?
- Did he get back in shape overnight? How hard was it?
- How much weight did he lose and how long did it take?
- How does Arthur’s story inspire you?
- What are you struggling with in your life (bad habit, hard class, lack of confidence, fear of something, etc.)?
- What do you need to do to start changing this condition?
- Will you change overnight?
- So what will you have to keep doing to see progress?