Watch the video below with youth, then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- Stephen Curry said, “Just be the best version of yourself in
anything that you do.” What does this
mean to you?
- Stephen also said that he was always the smallest on every
team he played on. What did he do to
overcome his height disadvantage?
- What were some of the things that he said a person needs to
do to be successful in life?
- What did he say about hard work?
- What did he say about passion?
- Why is having a passion for what you do important?
- What are some other things that he said that you need to do