Watch the video below with youth, then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- What show of sportsmanship did you see in this video?
- If you were running in a race, would you stop to help someone
like this? Why or why not?
- What were both runners determined to do, even though the race
was already over? (finish)
- Do you agree with what
Kayla said - that you shouldn’t leave anyone behind whether it is someone you
know or don’t know? Why or why not?
- Besides in running a race,
how can you help someone and not leave them behind? (in class, at home, etc.)
- Has anyone helped you catch
up or finish? In what and how?