Watch the video below with youth, then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- What does it mean to have the “eye
of the tiger”?
- What goals are you focused on?
- How is your focus on these goals
showing in your daily life?
- What are you doing to become
excellent in your sport or in something else?
- Do you need people telling you to do
these things or are you doing them on your own?
- Why is it important that you have
the self-discipline to work on getting better at something on your own?