Watch the video below with youth, then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- Inky Johnson said that football is a direct correlation to
life. How is the sport you are competing
in a direct correlation to life?
- How can your sport get you ready for real life?
- What kind of father do you want to be?
- What kind of husband do you want to be?
- What kind of co-worker or businessman do you want to be?
- How can what you learn through sports help you be successful
in all these areas of life?
- If you quit in your sport now, does that mean you will quit
in other areas of your life? Why or why