Watch the video below with youth, then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- Do you agree with the speaker that losing your temper is a
- What are the signs that show you that you are about to lose
- What situations usually make you angry?
- What are some things you can do when you start feeling like
you are going to lose your temper?
- What works for you that helps you maintain self-control when
something or someone is making you mad?
- What do you think about these 7 Anger Management Tips?
- Take a timeout.
- Get some exercise.
- Once you're calm, talk about why you are angry.
- Think before you speak.
- Think about how you may be at fault in the situation.
- Apologize for what you did or said that was wrong.
- Don't hold a grudge.