Watch the video below with youth, then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- The speaker in this video mentioned three ways to build
confidence for a game. What are at least
two of those ways?
- Do you prepare well for a game? How?
- Do you visualize yourself doing well in a game? When? Where? How?
- Do you warm up adequately before the start of a game? How?
- How can you apply these same confidence building strategies
when it comes to making a presentation in class, or taking a test?
- What is another situation you need more confidence? How can you apply these strategies to this