Watch the video below with youth, then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- Who apologized in this video clip and why?
- Did you ever apologize for a mistake you made in
a game? When?
- Do you apologize for doing something wrong at
home, in class or in the community?
- How does apologizing help to maintain unity and
good relationships with others?
- What should you do if you apologize and the
person you apologize to doesn’t accept your apology?
- Why do some people never apologize? How does this hurt unity and relationships?